A day of gathering together to:
- Meet folks who are building regenerative localized food, water, and resilient cooperatives
- Learn from Local Experts about agricultural economic opportunities for the Western Slope
- Form alliances to build strong foundations for local community regenerative projects
- Sign up for opportunity teach your craft/knowledge/skill in forming schedule of classes.
- Sign up to participate in upcoming local workshops and vote for subjects you want to learn.
- Bring things you want to barter and trade
- Bring seeds or starts you wish to share in an Abundant Spring Planting Give-Away
- Have opportunity to share your regenerative land projects
- Form resource sharing groups
- Learn who on the Western Slope is offering CSA – Community Supported Agriculture
- Learn how to participate & help support our regional farmers markets
This is not a day of bemoaning our global issues and problems but a day of coming together around the solutions. The event is about building strong community ties that are the bedrock of resilient and regenerative regional empowerment. Businesses & Organizations are welcome to bring their brochures and information to put on a sharing table. All educators, students, and folks who wish to co-create an abundant and bright future are welcome!
ReGenerative Earth Day
April 20, 2019 – All Day Free Event
Ute Museum – Montrose Colorado
Tabling & Sponsorship Opportunities
Vendors & Table Space:
The ReGenerative Earth Day Community Summit 2019 is the second annual all day free event being held at the Ute Museum in Montrose on April 20, 2019. Because this event is free to attend we welcome tabling inquiries from local businesses and organizations who wish to share their products, services, or information with the public. We will not be charging for tabling spaces but due to limited space we have to screen applications for relevance and resonance with this annual event. We ask that approved vendors please donate some of their revenue from the day (vendors discretion based upon their own honor system) to the Ute Museum for hosting this event. Please contact Darlene for more information at 970-765-6173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome sponsors who wish to have their business fully featured in all promotional materials for this annual event. At this early stage of this annual events evolution we are not offering comprehensive sponsorship levels or packages because we want to keep this event as inclusive as possible to local businesses who desire affiliation and alliance with our mission to build strong local community. If you would like to be a sponsor please contact Darlene at 970-765-6173 or email email@example.com to discuss a customizable sponsor package for your business.